PTE Academic is the world's leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration. Typically, PTE Academic results are available within five business days.
Did you know?
PTE Academic assesses listening, reading, speaking and writing all via computer in a single 3 hour test session.
PTE Academic uses task-based questions to represent the functions and situations students will find themselves in during academic study, such as paraphrasing, summarising, note-taking, writing, presenting information, reading complex texts, skimming and scanning. Most real-life tasks involve using more than one language skill together, for example listening to a lecture and writing notes. That is why PTE Academic tests integrated skills. PTE Academic ensures students can’t simply memorise a test, they must demonstrate their English communicative skills. The test draws from 20 different task types and a constantly-changing item bank of questions, written by teams of experts from around the world. PTE Coaching, Classes, Online PTE Training in Delhi, PTE Coaching Noida, Bangalore, Chennai, PTE Classes in Mumbai, PTE Coaching in Baroda.
Who Accepts PTE Academic
PTE Academic is accepted by thousands of universities worldwide, including prestigious institutions such as Harvard Business School, INSEAD and Yale. PTE Academic is also accepted for visa purposes by the UK and Australian governments.
- Your score report has several sections:
- Your personal details and photo
- Your overall score
Why PTE Academic?
The PTE Academic Score Report includes your overall score, communicative skills scores and enabling skills scores. The overall score reflects your overall English language ability. The score is based on performance on all items in the test. The range for the overall score is 10-90 points. Scores for communicative skills (listening, reading, speaking and writing) are based on all test items that assess these skills, either as a single skill or together with other skills. The range for each communicative skill score is 10-90 points. Scores for enabling skills (grammar, oral fluency, pronunciation, spelling, vocabulary and written discourse) are based on all test items assessing one or more of these skills. The range for each enabling skill score is 10-90 points.The display of the scores in a graph allows you to quickly see your strengths and weaknesses, and how each skill relates to your overall performance.
Accessing Your Scores
PTE Academic scores are accessed via an online account. You will receive an email notifying you once your scores are available. After you receive this, you will need to login to the Pearson Vue account that you created to book your test.
PTE Academic assesses listening, reading, speaking and writing all via computer in a single 3 hour test session. To complete a PTE Academic test, you will need to attend a secure Pearson test centre. You will use a computer and headset to listen to, read and respond to questions. During the three-hour test session there will be three main parts to the test: speaking and writing (together), listening and reading. There are twenty different question formats, ranging from multiple choice through to essay writing and interpreting information.
PTE Academic assesses real-life, academic content, so you will hear excerpts from lectures and view graphs and charts. You will hear a range of accents in the test, from British and American to non-native speakers, so you will be exposed to the type of accents you will encounter in everyday life. PTE Coaching, PTE Classes, PTE Training
PTE Academic is available for booking within a few days and delivers results within five business days, and we can prepare you to get 80+ score in as low as 5 days.
Flexible Test Dates
PTE Academic test sessions are carried out 363 days of the year, at one of over 200 locations worldwide, so you can choose a time and place that suits you. Training to prepare you to get 80+ score is available at click of a button.
PTE is approved by the Australian & UK Governments for visa applications and accepted by thousands of institutions in the UK, Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand, and Ireland, including Harvard, Yale, INSEAD & Melbourne University
PTE ONLINE TRAINING: DID YOU KNOW?
- PTE Academic is a 100% computer based test. . Our highly effective online computer training gets you high scores and a real feel of PTE test.
- PTE Online training explains each question type in details and gives you sufficient practice on each question type till you master them.
- This online training helps you discover your weak areas and prepares you in a step by step approach till you gain sufficient expertise to score a high score.
- PTE Online training gives you sufficient opportunity to prepare through a range of options: Full course (if you have sufficient time to prepare and the score requirement is above 79+), Crash Course (if you have 10-15 days to prepare), Mock Tests with Explanations (If you have barely a week to prepare, and books if you do not have a computer to practice.
- PTE Online training is through a unique methodology using test strategy sessions, a battery of online mock tests, and live one-to-one feedback, this methodology has been extremely useful to thousands of successful test takers.
Hear from our test takers: